15 March 2010

Warm and Fuzzy

DJ Neil Armstrong delivers one of the best love themed mixes you're ever likely to hear as he combines just the right amount of turntable trickery with a super tight selection of love jams, originally released in 2005 it's always been a mix I've kept coming back to and I can't believe it's taken me this long to pass it on to all you young lovers!

Here's what the man himself has to say about it -

This mix is called Warmfuzzy, like the feeling. It's to "celebrate" Valentine's Day, but if you're as pimp as you think you are, this CD should be good all year round. This is NOT what you want to bump when you're planning your next driveby. It IS the mix you should give your homegirl or emothug on 02-14, it IS something you should listen to if you love ALL types of music and skills. It's even something you should hear if "love" is kicking you in your ass and you're staring at the wall all day cause it seems like you can't find anyone, or your significant other is a trifling, lazy, no good... Oops, I digress...

It should give you hope that this crazy little thing that all these people write, sing, paint, dream and fight about - is something real and worthwhile. To all those on the infinite pursuit, and especially those who have finished their quest, I salute you. Let this be the soundtrack for the big adventure, I'll be right there with you...


- DJ Neil Armstrong

Warmfuzzy - DJ Neil Armstrong - Listen

Peep the comments for the full track listing.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Al Green - 'I'm So Glad Your Mine'
    2. Alicia Keys, Gregory Isaacs, Main Ingredient - 'You Know My Name'
    3. Earth, Wind & Fire - 'That's the Way of the World'
    4. Zapp & Roger, Common, Eryka Badu - 'Computer Love'
    5. Wayne Wonder & Buju Banton - 'Bonafide Love'
    6. Stevie Wonder - 'Hey Love'
    7. Jackson 5ive - 'My Cherie Amour'
    8. Hall & Oates - 'Method & Modern Love'
    9. Tears for Fears - 'Head Over Heels'
    10. The Cure - 'Close to Me'
    11. Spandau Ballet - 'True'
    12. Queen - 'Play the Game'
    13. Paul McCartney - 'Maybe I'm Amazed'
    14. The Police - 'Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic'
    15. The Style Council - 'You're the Best Thing'
    16. Michael Jackson - 'Got To Be There'
    17. Toto, John Legend, Slum Village, Noelle - 'Selfish/Georgie Porgie'
    18. New Edition - 'Mr. Telephone Man'
    19. Sybil - 'Don't Make Me Over'
    20. The Cranberries - 'Linger'
    21. Teena Marie - 'I'm Wishing On A Star'
    22. Jackson 5ive - 'If I Don't Love You This Way'
    23. De La Soul - 'Eye Know'
    24. Stevie Wonder - 'Do I Do'
    25. Prince - 'I Wanna Be Your Lover'
    26. Evelyn Champagne King - 'I'm In Love'
    27. Sheila E. - 'Love Bizarre'
    28. Dan Hartman - 'I Can Dream About You'
    29. Hall & Oates - 'Kiss On My List'
    30. The Police - 'Every Breath You Take'
    31. Ben E. King - 'Stand By Me'
    32. Bob Marley - 'Is This Love'
    33. Stevie Wonder - 'Send One Your Love'
    34. Sade - 'Lover's Rock'
    35. Coldplay - 'The Scientist'
    36. Kip Dynamite - 'Always & Forever'
    37. Lenny Williams - 'Cause I Love You'

    ReplyDelete